Our Favourite Travel Blog Websites
There are so many great travel blogs out there. They cover everything from travel planning to travel inspiration to travel advice and photography. No matter what your travel destination, you can be pretty sure someone has a blog about it and that’s fantastic in helping you get ready for your adventure.
Here, we’ve shared some of our favourite travel blog websites. They are arranged in alphabetical order to makes it easier to find what you’re looking for.
If you are a travel blogger and would like to include your travel blog website here, then please get in touch. Or if you are a fan of a travel blog that’s not listed, contact us and we’ll add it to the list.
Travel Blogs A…
- A Backpackers Tale – Adventre, misadventure and travel with Stephen.
- All Colores – celebrating the everyday and extraordinaire joys through travel.
- Am I Nearly There Yet – Stu and Eloise share their travel experiences through humour, epic photograph, videos and advice.
- Away With Lily – Lily is a travel blogger from London, teaching English in South Korea.
Travel Blogs B…
- Backpacking Travel Blog – Samuel and Audrey’s cool videos and extensive destination feature make this blog one not to miss.
- Beyond My Front Door – Life Over the Threshold…
- Bitten By The Travel Bug – One girls solo journey around the world in search of adventure, culture and just a little bit of luxury!
- Bruised Passports – Savi and Vid travel the world blogging about the wheres and wears of everywhere they go.
- Bucket List Journey – Listing worthy experiences in travel, food and adventure.
- Bucketlist Publications – Bucket List Publications portrays the beauty and limitless possibilities of this world.
- Budget Travel Talk – Journey, destination, experience.
Travel Blogs C…
- Calculated Travel – Time + Budget + Destination = Calculated Travel
- Carpe Travel – Seizing life – kids, work, our love of travel and wine – and living to tell the tales.
- Cheryl Howard – This blog is a place for the adventurous, free-spirited souls out there looking to experience it to the fullest.
- Country Hopping Couple – Avid Travellers, Country Hoppers,Working Expats – Anu and Sri have been travelling the world slowly, yet steadily!
- Crazy Sexy Fun Traveler – Alexandra lives to travel and travels to live.
- Curious Nomad – Curious Nomad is travel blog for those who want to follow their dreams. It’s about personal development, adventure travel, and volunteering.
- Clear Skies Camino – David shares his knowledge of the Camino De Santiago trail in Northern Spain in an aim to help you plan your pilgrimage.
Travel Blogs D…
- Discovering Ice – Travel the world, work online, live independently.
- Disrupting the Rabblement – Circumnavigate the globe without taking any flights with Niall Doherty.
- Dream Euro Trip – Stylish and smart European adventourism.
Travel Blogs E…
- Eating The Globe – A world-based food blog, capturing restaurants, street food, markets, and food stories.
- Escaping Abroad – James has left the U.S. behind to travel the world and get into adventures abroad.
- Everything Everywhere – Gary has been travelling and travel blogging for more than six years and counting!
- Expert Vagabond – Matthew entertains with beautiful photos and stories from around the world.
Travel Blogs F…
- Flashpacker Guy – Backpacking with a grownup budget.
- Fleeting Life – Join Christina Gmyr: travel addict with passion for great food, healthy living, languages and international human rights.
- Flip Nomad – Flip left home to follow his dream to see the world and to create memories that will last a lifetime.
- Four Footprints – Ruth and Andy bring their travels to life in their wonderful travel, photography and ESL blog.
- Frameless World – Meet Bino Caiña, a freelance Travel Photographer who quit his day job to travel continuously around Asia.
Travel Blogs G…
- Graysa – Grasya aims to travel with a purpose and be a full time fairy so everyone can live a beautiful life.
- Global Girl Travels – ‘Travel like a lady and budget like a boss’ through Asia, Oceania and Micronesia.
Travel Blogs H-I…
- Imperator Travel – Travel journals and tips & tricks from the 88 countries Cezar has visited.
- Intrepid Wanderer – Galwin, a Filipino traveler based in Manila shares his travels.
Travel Blogs J…
- Julie Dawn Fox – Julie Dawn Fox in Portugal – the delights of living and travelling in Portugal.
Travel Blogs K-L…
- Latitude 34 – Great travel blog from Jeff and Marina, they live, laugh and photograph.
- Le Monde – Dedicated to thoughts, anecdotes, tips, videos, news, reviews and personal experiences of an Indian woman backpacker.
- Little By Little… One Travels Far – Tales of a directionally-challenged Kiwi girl getting lost around the world.
- Locationless living – Making work a vacation.
- Lolas Travels – Lola is a fun-loving traveler with a flair for finding adventure and spreads humor, charm and joie de vivre everywhere she goes.
Travel Blogs M…
- Meanwhile U and Me – Jalan-Jalan All Around Indonesia, mencari keunikan dan keindahan.
- Mindful Travel By Sara – Sara shares her travelling dreams.
- Mush 4 Crazy – Travel, living abroad.
- My Travel Affairs – Marysia is addicted to travel and writes passionately about her adventures.
Travel Blogs N…
- Nomadic Matt – Everything you need to know about backpacking on a budget.
- Nomadic Samuel – Samuel blogs about his life of travel, from teaching in Korea to riding the trains in India, this blog is interesting as well as entertaining.
- Nomads On The Road – Mike is a writer and wannabe mountain man, if he could grow a big bushy beard he would, but he will settle for writing about all things adventure.
Travel Blogs O-P…
- Pause The Moment – Ryan and Liz, an adventurous young couple who enjoy traveling the world, sharing stories from the road, and inspiring their readers to break out of their comfort zones.
- Planet Lew – Love of travel, food and music.
Travel Blogs Q-R…
- Romaholic – a Canadian girl who left home in 2010 to travel the world. Shaz is a designer, beach bum, snowboarder and coffee-lover.
Travel Blogs S…
- Santa Fe Travellers – Billie Frank and Steve Collins have been on the road together, for over thirty-seven years!
- Savoir There – When it comes to stylish travel, Jaillan knows just the place.
- Selfless Travels – Ephraim enjoys traveling, writing, and giving health education seminars to the community.
- Short Travel Tips – Sharing travel tips: where to go, what to see, what to do, where to stay.
- Smiling Faces Travel Blog – Samuel shares the smiling faces he meets on the road through his photo and video features.
- Southwest Compass – Travelling over 24,200 miles of roads, exploring the American Southwest.
- Sparrow In Space – A travel blog about Nick and Angela’s plans to take over the world.
Travel Blogs T…
- That Backpacker – Audrey is ‘that backpacker’ living life through experiencing new cultures, new foods and big adventures.
- The Barefoot Nomad – Travel, tech, family and fun with Micki and Charles.
- The Bassett family’s travel adventure – An incredibly interesting blog written by a family travelling the world.
- The Constant Rambler – Kenin ended a 17 year retail management career to travel the world.
- The Constant Rambler – Ramble on in for Road Trips, Travel Tips, Dog Travel Tips, Reviews and more!
- The Lazy Travelers – Two girls who have survived driving across Ireland without a valid license, sleeping on a sailboat in St. Thomas, food poisoning in Egypt, and many poorly packed last-minute getaways.
- The Odyssey Expedition – Graham is on an epic adventure to all 202 countries in the world by surface travel only.
- The Travelers Blog – Travel tips, travel essentials, travel news and more.
- There And back Again Travel – Extraordinary travel for ordinary people.
- This Way To Paradise – Discover exotic islands, beaches, tropical locations, and other hidden vacation spots.
- Travel and Beyond – Portraying a kaleidoscope of all things travel related mixed with just the right dosage of history and culture, Travel and Beyond is a travel blog written by travel writing couple Rosemarie John and Joseph Ellis.
- Travel on your Lonesome – Solo Travel Advice for Solo Travellers – Helping you create your own adventure.
- Travel Scamming – When you travel you want to enjoy the ride, not get taken for one.
- Traveling With A Camera – Traveling with a Camera, a website dedicated to travel photography and photo essays.
- Travelling Cheaply – Spend less. See More! Budget travel advice to help you and your money travel go further.
- True Nomads – Justin left home never to return. Now he is in constant search of true, rebellious freedom.
- Travel Toodle – Julia travels slowly with a lot on her back and she wants to inspire you to do the same.
Travel Blogs U…
- Unusual Earth– Your online guide to amazing and unique things and places on Earth.
Travel Blogs V…
- Vagabond Way – a deliberate way of living, allowing the freedom to travel.
Travel Blogs W…
- Wandering Earl – Earl’s been travelling and working his way around the world for more than twelve years!
- Where the hell is Matt – We’re super jealous of this guy; an inspiration!
- Worldwide Travel Advice – Your first stop for worldwide travel insights, tips and advice.