As well as publishing well over two hundred articles on our own blog, we have been lucky enough to be published and featured across various media since the launch of WanderingOn.com.
Below are some of our previous publications…
1. 21st August 2012: We had an article published in Cork’s Evening Echo
2. 13th December 2012:
Our photo was featured in Millenium Hotels 16 Stunning Skylines
3. 23rd November 2013: Jonny over at Don’t Stop Living interviewed us for his ‘World Travellers’ series.
5. 5th December 2013: MyDestination.com featured us in their ‘Big Blogger Interview series.
6. 14th December 2013: Wrote a piece for Away With Lily’s ‘Expats of Korea: 15 Local Dishes We’ve Grown To Love’ foodie post.
7. 20th December 2013: Marysia chose our photo to be featured in her ‘Friday Lens Affair’ piece on My Travel Affairs.
8. 6th January 2014: Alexandra interviewed us for her blog, Fit When Traveling, for our tips on staying fit and healthy while on the road.
9. 14th January 2014: Ashley and Carolyn interviewed us for their ‘Jetsetters’ interview series on their blog, The Lazy Travellers.
10. 18th January 2014: We took part in Carlo’s ‘Travel Tales’ interview feature on his fantastic travel blog Next Stop Who Knows.
11. 3rd March 2013: Had our photo featured in Journey Woman‘s online photo exhibit of women from around the world for International Women’s Day 2014.
12. 7th April 2014: Jacqui, of the great Roaming Cooking blog, interviewed us for her ‘What’s Cooking’ interview series.
13. 9th April 2014: Torsten from Mighty Travels interviewed us for his Blogger Interview section of the website.
14. 27th April 2014: We had our piece about scuba diving while travelling included in TreePot Travels’ excellent post on outdoor activities.
16. 1st May 2014: Our piece about The Golden Temple in Amritsar, India was included on eTramping‘s list of the 30 World’s Most Beautiful Temples.
17. 20th May 2014: Chris of Aussie On The Road featured our ‘Everest Base Camp: Day11, Cho La Pass‘ in his Recommended Reads feature.
18. 23rd May 2014: Our interview with Expats Blog. We talk about our lives in Korea as English teachers, the challenges of living abroad and offer some tips for life as an Expat.
19. 8th June 2014: Flip Nomad interviewed Brian for his ‘Meet The Nomads’ feature. Talking about our best and worst travel experiences, how we keep motivated to stay going and loads more.
20. 15th June 2014: Flip Nomad chats with Noelle for his ‘Meet The Nomads’ feature. Chatting about getting robbed in Croatia, trekking in Nepal, her favourite place to travel and how we keep safe on the road.
21. 5th July 2014: New post “7 Blogs You Need To Read If You Care About Travel” published over on Outlandian.com.
22. 21st July 2014: Grrrl Traveler featured our piece on Masala Dosa in her article ’27 Must-Try Foods From Around The World’
23. 1st September 2014: Ivana and Gianni of Nomad Is Beautiful interviewed us for their cool ‘Love On The Road’ couples interview series
25. December 3rd: First Site Guide interviewed us about our lives as Travel Bloggers
26. March 13th 2015: Our photo of Noelle’s sisters wedding was featured in Journey Woman‘s online photo exhibit of women from around the world for International Women’s Day 201s.
28. July 13th 2015: We are absolutely thrilled to be awarded silver by Liane and Lars of Bob Around The World in their roundup of the Top 100 Travel Blogs of 2015.
29. June 23rd 2015: Holiday Lettings UK listed us as one of the Top 20 Photography Bloggers of 2015. So happy!
30. July 4th 2015: 1Above interview Brian and other travel experts about tips to avoid jetlag.
31. August 4th 2015: Once in a Lifetime ask 5 travellers about a moment that restored their faith in humanity, including us!
32. August 5th 2015: Travelers Universe share advice from 21 Couple Travel Blogs on travelling as a couple.
33. August 14th 2015: We wrote a guest post for the BusAbout blog about our experience on the BusAbout Iberian Adventure trip.
34. September 3rd 2015: FitzMagic Travels interviewed us for the very cool Vagabonds With a View series highlighting some of our instagram photos.
35. August 26th 2016: GoEuro featured us in their roundup of the best places to go, things to do and places to eat in Scotland.