Useful Travel Websites
Booking accommodation, organising transport, getting your vaccinations in order and knowing the current situation at your destination are all necessary steps in the planning process before a big trip. We find ourselves using many of the same travel websites over and over again. All of these websites are extremely easy to use. Here are some of the best travel websites which we use again and again.
- Lonely Planet’s Thorntree Forum – any question you may have somebody’s probably asked it here.
- Skyscanner – excellent resource for searching for flights.
- Agoda – we have gotten some great deals on hotels through this site.
- Trivago – wonderful hotel price comparison website.
- Airbnb – we love AirBnB. Providing quirky, homely places to stay on your travels.
- Hostelbookers – a great budget accommodation website.
- Accuweather – wherever you are in the world this is an awesome weather forecast tool.
- CDC – up to date vaccination information for every location worldwide.
- Google Maps – whether daydreaming or planning google maps is brilliant.
- Cleartrip – great website for booking trins in India….and it works!
- Webjet Flights – lots of flight and hotels specials, especially in Australian and SE Asia.
- Trekking in Nepal – fantastic resource for anyone looking for information on trekking in Nepal.
- My Ireland Tour – brilliant guide on what to do in Ireland, broken down by region.